1. Our Commitment to Privacy:
2. What Information Is Collected: (a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any personal information you provide us. Examples include shopping in our stores, using our websites or mobile applications, registering for the Rewards Program, contacting customer service, applying for a job or requesting emailed receipts. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of all of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit our stores, use our websites or mobile applications, your Internet Protocol (IP) address and transactional data such as time date and amount of transaction, and other information may be automatically collected. We only treat this information as personal information if we combine it with other information that may identify you.
3. How and When the Information Is Used:
The information we collect is used for administering our business activities, including but not limited to responding to your requests or inquiries, processing your transactions, providing you with information about our products and services, conducting in-house market and sales research, analyzing transactions, considering employment applications or investigating unlawful activity.
4. Who Has Access to the Information:
Information about our users is important to us, so we take care of it. We do not sell or rent your personal information to others. If you apply for employment, we will share personal information to a service provider for the limited purpose of evaluating you for employment. Any such service provider is precluded by contract from using or disclosing the personal information for any other purpose.
5. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information:
We use security hardware and software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to personal information, as well as limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
6. Privacy Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA):
If you are a California Consumer, you have the following rights under the CCPA:
(a) You have the right to know what categories and specific pieces of personal information are collected about you. As such, you may submit a verifiable consumer request by contacting our customer service department by phone at (800) 286-8444 or by using the contact link at http://shopholidaymarket.com.
(b) You have the right to know what personal information is sold, shared, or disclosed with third parties. You may submit a verifiable consumer request by contacting our customer service department by phone at (800) 286-8444 or by using the contact link at http://shopholidaymarket.com.
(c) You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. As stated above, we do not sell personal information we collect.
(d) Subject to statutory exclusions, you have the right to request that we delete the personal information that we have collected about you. You may submit a request for deletion by contacting our customer service department by phone at (800) 286-8444 or by using the contact link at http://shopholidaymarket.com.
(e) If you exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), you have the right to not be discriminated against.
7. Notice at Collection (CCPA):
A. We collect, and have collected over the preceding 12 months, the following categories of Personal Information as defined by the CCPA:
2. Physical characteristics or descriptions, signature, education, employment history, bank account information, medical information, financial information, or health insurance information.
3. Protected classification characteristics such as age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, marital status, religion, sex, veteran or military status, medical condition, and mental or physical disability.
4. Commercial information, records or personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, and other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
5. Internet and other electronic network activity information including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
6. Geolocation data.
7. Audio, visual, and similar information.
8. Education information.
9. Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
B. We collected personal information from the following categories of sources:
2. Directly and indirectly from activity on our websites, social media pages, and mobile applications. For example, see the types of collection in the "Automatically Collected Information" and "Cookies" sections above.
3. Service providers who provide Services on our behalf such as those used to process your payments and requests, verify your information or assist with your employment screening.
C. We use collected personal information for the following business or commercial purposes:
2. Process and complete your transactions including, as applicable, order confirmation, billing, enrollment and participation in our Rewards Program, participation in our online auctions or other programs, and deliverance of products or services.
3. Personalize your experience with our company and allow us to create offers that are tailored to you.
4. Communicate with you about new products or services, sales or savings events, and other information.
5. Include you in our internal market research, surveys, promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
6. Evaluate and improve your shopping experience and/or existing products and services.
7. Alert you about a product safety announcement or recall.
8. Keep a record of our interactions with you whenever you reach out to us.
9. Verifying and validating your identity or otherwise preventing, investigating, or providing notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of personal information, our website or data systems or to meet legal obligations.
10. Processing and evaluating your application and related information you submit as a job applicant.
11. Interacting with you when you contact us as a vendor or on behalf of another business.
D. Selling and Sharing of Personal Information.
2. We share the following categories of Personal Information we have collected with Service Providers for a business purpose and, in the preceding 12 months have shared the following categories of Personal Information we have collected with Service Providers for a business purpose: Category 7(A)(1)-Personal Identifiers and Category 7(A)(2)-Physical Characteristics.
Neither our Rewards Program, websites or mobile applications are intended to provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use these services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
9. Contact Us: